Membership | Complementary Tharapists Network
SCHN Membership – Join our Complementary Therapists Network
The Sutton Complementary Health Network welcomes new members to join our network of sociable and supportive therapists. To join you must live locally, but not necessarily in Sutton. We need to see that you are registered with the governing body of your therapy and we ask you to provide proof of Practitioner’s insurance. In addition you will also be expected to attend, as a minimum, three meetings per year (held in member’s homes in the evening) either in person or via computer via ‘Zoom’ or similar and assist in one external event per year (past events have included attending and supporting The Marsden March and the midwives union party at St Helier Hospital).
The SCHN strongly encourages therapists to interact and form close working relationships with other members. This produces a cohesive group of local therapists.
It is essential that you attend one SCHN meeting before joining us. This is to ensure we are the right group for your needs. If you would like to attend an SCHN meeting and meet other members before joining please contact the Membership secretary, Alison Duncan, to arrange this. We have local meetings once every month either on a Monday or a Wednesday.
Please download the Membership Application Form and return it to the Membership Secretary (further details on the application form).
To speak to Alison directly please call: 0772 071 0738 or email: Alison Duncan
- Membership Fees are £60 annually.
- There is a £20 administration fee for your first year payable when you join.
- The Membership year runs from 1st April; membership fees in your first year will be pro-rata.
Benefits of membership:
- Monthly opportunities to meet other local therapists and set up collaborative projects.
- Opportunities to network with other therapists and refer clients.
- Sharing of expertise, ideas and resources.
- Working to support one another in practice.
- Working with colleagues and other local organisations for the promotion of complementary health.
- Advertising your practice on the SCHN website and in the SCHN Directory (leaflet).
- Advertising your practice on any of the Public Open Days organised by SCHN.
- Taking part in the running of the Network.
CLICK to visit member’s area.