The Sutton Complementary Health Network welcomes new members to join our network of sociable and supportive therapists. To join you must live locally, but not necessarily in Sutton. We need to see that you are registered with the governing body of your therapy and we ask you to provide proof of Practitioner’s insurance.
The SCHN strongly encourages therapists to interact and form close working relationships with other members. This produces a cohesive group of local therapists.
It is essential that you attend one SCHN meeting before joining us so ensure we are the right group for your needs. If you would like to attend an SCHN meeting and meet other members before joining please contact the Membership secretary to arrange this. We have local meetings once every month either on a Monday or a Wednesday.
Please download the Membership Application Form and return it to the Membership Secretary (further details on the application form)
- Membership Fees are £60 annually.
- There is a £20 administration fee for your first year payable when you join, ie. £80.
- The Membership year runs from 1st April; membership fees in your first year will be pro-rata.
- On joining new members are given two vouchers for a free consultation/session with any other therapist in the network. Not only do the vouchers help to improve your own health, they also allow us to have a better understanding of other therapies, hence helping us to make an informed choice on where to refer our own patients if needed.
Benefits of membership:
- Monthly opportunities to meet other local therapists and set up collaborative projects.
- Opportunities to network with other therapists and refer clients.
- Sharing of expertise, ideas and resources.
- Working to support one another in practice.
- Working with colleagues and other local organisations for the promotion of complementary health.
- Advertising your practice on the SCHN website and in the SCHN Directory (leaflet).
- Advertising your practice on any of the Public Open Days organised by SCHN.
- Taking part in the running of the Network.
CLICK to visit member’s area.